Many people think that selling their house on their own will save them time and money, but this is not the case. There are so many details, contracts and negotiations that many people are unaware of when they decide to sell their home. Not to mention marketing the house- do you have a proven marketing strategy in place to get the most exposure of your house? Probably not. Read more to learn what realtors do to get your house sold in the quickest amount of time, for the best price.
- A real estate agent has access to market data about recent sales and other homes on the market that can be used to price your home appropriately. Homes priced right when they’re first listed sell more quickly and for a higher price than those that linger on the market.
- A real estate agent can show your home when you aren’t available, can respond to inquiries from potential buyers and their agents, and can get valuable feedback from visitors – all things that save you time.
- A real estate agent can look at your home objectively and suggest ways to improve its appearance, from staging to minor repairs
- Buyers usually like to look at a home without the seller present so they can feel more comfortable exploring the rooms and visualizing themselves in the property. At an FSBO sale, the seller must be present.
- A real estate agent can screen potential buyers by checking to see if they are legitimate and can afford to purchase your home, a Realtor can help you avoid wasting time showing your home to unrealistic buyers.
- Real estate agents have professional marketing expertise, contacts with other Realtors who work with buyers, and the support of a brokerage that can market your home more widely than you can as an individual.
- A real estate agent can help you negotiate a contract for the optimal price.
- A real estate agent can make sure your contract is in compliance with all local regulations.
The reason you would hire me to sell your home rather than sell yourself (FSBO) is because I will list your home in the MLS and expose the home to thousands realtors in the greater New Orleans area. These realtors are working with thousands of buyers and the greater number of buyers your home is exposed to, the greater the chances of selling your home in the fastest amount of time at the highest possible price. Contact me today!